its raining

i'm not sugar, i wont melt


You ride once a month, once a week or once a day; you ride 10kms, 100kms or 10000kms; you ride a sports bike or a cruiser; you’re old, young or somewhere in-between; you’re male or female; be a rider or pillion rider; once you start riding… once you cross the line… there is nothing that will make you stop…

23rd Feb’06, I bought my first bike; Bajaj Avenger. Yes the same “I feel like god” bike. Every time I ride, it will be special.. it will be better.. thrilling.. every ride will be different from the other.. but definitely the bike “avenger” makes you feel special.. may be feel like god 
One my ride to Nandihills made me feel very special. It was early January, we started at around 4:30am so that we reach hill top before the sunrise. The heavy mist on our way made it look like we are sailing through the clouds. We were at the top and were waiting for the god (Sun). As I saw the sun rising, I realized that in that heavenly sky, hill top, chilling weather, sun was like rescuing me free. The feeling of the sun rising in that place worth everything; the wait, the ride. At that moment nothing mattered me; it made me feel for a second that I was God…

Avenger Ad said, Forgive All and feel like God.

“I forgive my father
I forgive women,
I forgive my boss,
I forgive the government,
I forgive my barber,
I forgive my past,
I forgive them all,
I feel like
I Feel Like God.”

Isn’t our life worth forgiving others? Isn’t our life worth feeling like God… deserves a thought right?

And today when I see …
I feel I had many chances to feel like God… but don’t know how far I felt…

15 comments

  1. Unknown  

    Awesome bike....Nice blog...

  2. vijai  

    Yes, Sunku.. Its a good bike..
    And i'm planning for one more bike.. some thing better then this [:)]

  3. Sudheendra  

    nice. but which bike?

  4. Anonymous  

    Please get a Service for the bike as soon as possible...

  5. vijai  

    Sud, planning for a 350+ cc bike. may not be a new one..

    Jumma... u r rite, need to find a good service center near my home..

  6. Anonymous  

    lo ashtu begane 20K reach aagidiya....paapa bike...sikkapatte over duty maadisidya....swalpa rest kodu...neenu hosa bike tagolode best ....why dont u try R1 just 10.5 lacs

  7. Anonymous  

    BTW lo..i hav added ur link in my blog [;)]

  8. vijai  

    Chikki..
    :) from last few months i am just using my bike during weekends.. so 20K in nearly 2 years.. not bad alwaa ;)

    good idea, swalpaa finance help illa lottery hodadre R1 tagoo bahudu :)

    and Sir.. I didn't get who you are..

  9. vijai  

    Ohh!! i got u.. Sorry Sir alla madam :)..

  10. vijai  

    Chikki.. i didn't get you :(
    i will be happy to know who you are..

  11. Anonymous  

    ha.h.a....ha....yeno aaytu le ninge....magane this is CM here :) .Sreekanth (www.chikki.wordpress.com)

  12. vijai  

    eyy CM.. nice to see u magaa.. lofer ninu yawagindaa chikki adyoo..

    we only knew chakka ;) [hope u remember him].. great to see u on my blog..

  13. Harish K Naik  
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  14. Anonymous  

    Nice bike. Cool pic. Good post.
    Do you remember the incident near Delhis's house, when he could not control the bike, we ran towards him to help him(bike!)?

  15. vijai  

    Harry..
    yup i do remember.. thank fully bike only got some minor scratches.. and its der on front wheel guard :)

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)