its raining

i'm not sugar, i wont melt


Last week was full of birthdays. It started with my three closest buddy’s b’de; on 13th ili got older by a year and on 14th the other two (see in my previous blog).

15th was my brother Rohit’s b’de. For him, old age is always 15 years older than him. He is a happy man as he gonna be a father pretty soon.

Birthday surprises are the best part of a birthday celebration. I and gunda were part of the celebration at Pavan’s house on 17th (morning 00:00am) for pepi’s birthday. I still remember that beautiful smile on pepi’s face after that surprise. I feel surprises make them feel all more special.

I could only wish Divya (gunda’s cousin) through phone as she celebrated her birthday in Belgum on the same day - 17th.

I had tasted DBC (death by chocolate) at Corner House many times. But at Pavan’s b’de night (19th) for the 1st time I had DBC cake. It’s a layered chocolate cake, with fudge and chocolate mousse between those layers hhuuummmm!!!.

19th was also one my best frnds birthday. Rais, I am really sorry I couldn’t call you and wish. He is one guy who never misses to call/wish on my birthday from where ever he is; that to at 00:00am IST (IST cause from last 2-3 years he calling from US).


And again, 19th was my colleague Abhi’s birthday. And this is what we (@ HP) planned to order for him.
As we came to know that - this is what he is in to now-a-days; after reading an article “Most women are attracted to muscular men”…

I wish you lots and lots of happiness.. I love you all very much.. You are all very special to me.. Happy Birthday.. njoy..


1 comments

  1. Anonymous  

    hi vijay,thanks for visiting my blog :) anyway,this is the official website of nokia calling all innovators contest: http://www.callingallinnovators.com/

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)