its raining

i'm not sugar, i wont melt


Not a good idea. I know :(. But I am not left with any choice. Wisdom is of no use if it curbs one’s strength. If I have to relate myself (my wisdom) with others* in this world, I say people are different from one another.

Wisdom probably would have helped others* in leading their life. Even it would have given an edge in enjoying in their life to the fullest. They* say it was gods gift and their fortune that they had wisdom, and was passed to me. If this was such an advantage for them*, then why do I want to loose it? It may have helped them*, but not for me. They were happy having wisdom, but I don’t have room to fit them in me. It’s now “impacted”—stuck; I want to get rid of it…

I am getting my wisdom teeth removed tomorrow. It started paining, and then I started getting wise about wisdom (teeth). As its started pressing into the surrounding gum, oral surgeon suggested removal. With no choice left, I am going in for the extraction (a simple small surgery; as told by surgeon) tomorrow evening.

All above I was citing others (*) for our ancestors and the adv they had with the wisdom teeth. But the same boon is now pain for me/us.

Wish me & please pray for me … and yes you can come home to see me. I may not (am sure will not) be able to talk to you but I will try with my dumb charades skills ;)

1 comments

  1. Unknown  

    ALL THE BEST ..... Thank god u wont talk for one day :)

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)